We are a relationship-driven company. As a result, the networks we have developed over the last 25 years provide value to our clients for both tenant and landlord/owner leasing services in the retail and office sectors.
CHI’s landlord leasing professionals offer you:
- our market knowledge and industry expertise to help position your property for maximum success.
- a comprehensive leasing game plan based on the needs of the property, market factors, the owners’ financial capabilities and overall exit strategy.
- our far-reaching network and unbeatable work ethic to make sure your property receives attention and delivers results.
Our tenant advisory services are designed to help you identify and evaluate strategic real estate opportunities. Whether it is providing alternatives for growing needs or helping negotiate the renewal of current space, we strive to help tenants lower their costs and get the most out of their real estate.
Asset and Property Management
Every asset and property management assignment begins as a consulting job to evaluate the owner’s goals and objectives. We will then develop a comprehensive strategy for your real estate to align with those goals and objectives.
Our asset management team provides:
- in-depth valuation of your asset to understand its current position and the areas where value may be improved.
- detailed financial analysis to help our owners identify, underwrite and execute lease, purchase, sale and financing opportunities.
- property accounting services that are specialized for individual client needs.
Our property management group knows the secret to a property’s financial success: tenant satisfaction. We are on call to help our tenants through any situation that arises. We believe open communication and timely responses are big drivers in keeping our tenants happy and our owners’ properties leased.
Contact us today to learn more about any of our leasing and management services.